Application deadline: 1st August 2011
Linking youth (work), employment and entrepreneurship > Inspiration - Networking - Funding - Visibility - Action - Cooperation > For young job seekers and people working on youth employment and entrepreneurship
Project managers, Young people, Youth leaders, Youth workers, young job-seekers, workers/coaches of youth employment and entrepreneurship projects
If you are working in a project aiming to increase young people's employment chances on the job market, then Bridges to Work is for you. No matter if you are a youth worker, social worker, coach, career counsellor, or some other function.
Important though is that you come with a young person (under 26 years old) from your project.
- Come and present your employment project
- Get inspired by other job projects in Europe
- Network with people from the job sector
- Find ideas and partners for future projects
- Influence European approaches to work & entrepreneurship
Bring a young job-seeker
A young person (under 26) from your project is invited to attend the parallel youth inclusion seminar on employment. Give them the chance to:
- Exchange experiences with other job-seekers
- Develop strategies to work on their employability or entrepreneurship
- Give their opinion to improve employment & entrepreneurship projects
- Practice their English (basic English required)
- Have fun and get an international boost to get a job
Note: The programme for young job-seekers & their coaches will start early on 17 October afternoon to allow more time for group building.
Coaches/workers in youth employment or entrepreneurship projects are invited to apply online via http://www.salto-youth.net/BridgesEmploymentProject/ for both yourself and one young job-seeker!
Who else will be there?
Other participants at Bridges to Work conference will be employers, job centres, employment & entrepreneurship services, support programmes & structures for employment (Youth in Action, Lifelong Learning, European Social Fund, Progress,...), experts, researchers, policy makers. In total 125 people from all around Europe working on youth employment & entrepreneurship.
How to apply?
Apply via the specific links at http://www.salto-youth.net/BrigesToWork/
If selected (job coach + young person), SALTO Inclusion will organise and pay for hotel & food during the conference - and it will reimburse travel tickets (economy, 2nd class)
SALTO Inclusion Resource Centre, with the support of various partners
Phone: 0032 22 09 07 20
Add a Comment